Free Copy of the Atkins Diet Plan

For most of my life I have been searching for the right diet. You name it and I have tried it, Weight Watchers, Body for Life, Slimfast just to name a few. I even tried Atkins and other low carb diets without any significant weight loss.

Fortunately I persevered and tried again and again because this was one of my major life goals. This was because with each diet I was gaining more weight afterwords. So the need was becoming much more acute because of the health risks that were very serious.

\"lose Weight At Home\"

With each diet failure I felt that I had learned something that was unique about that particular diet. This made me realize that I should really become an avid student of diets to learn if there was something I was doing wrong. So I kept reading about the success others had achieved with the Atkins diet and I could see there must be a missing link.

Free Copy of the Atkins Diet Plan

That is when I found out that the Atkins diet was not about just eating tons of cheese and hot dogs, but was rather a well though out diet plan that I needed to get a copy of. So I borrowed the book from my public library and read it from cover to cover. This led me to the realization that I needed to follow the Atkins diet plan as it was exactly in the book.

What happened was after I got serious about the Atkins diet I lost a bunch of weight. Pretty soon I was free of over thirty pounds!

To make sure that I would be very successful I summarized all the details and read it over every week to make sure that I was doing everything right. If you would like a copy of this summary please check out http://www.low-carb-counter.com for a free copy of the Atkins diet plan.

Free Copy of the Atkins Diet Plan

Neil Rischall is a Low Carb dieter who is losing weight with his free copy of the Atkins diet plan. You can also reach him on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/lowcarbcounter