How to lose weight at home is a question more and more people are facing as everything from children, to the weather, to downsizing to one car, to disabilities, are keeping more people than ever from making the trek to the gym a few times a week.
The good news is that it's very easy to slim down while at home using a few tricks and tips that Asian women have used for decades to get lean and keep the weight off without going hungry or doing brutal workouts.
\"lose Weight At Home\"
How To Lose Weight At Home - The Skinny Asian Way
Unfortunately you're not going to learn ALL of the fat-burning and belly-shrinking secrets that Asian women have from just a single short article or webpage. But you definitely CAN pick up some of the basics that will get you started on the right path feeling great and looking better:
1. Ditch the fruit juice for water with a fruit slice - Fruit juices contain as much sugar as a regular soda, drop them from your shopping list and instead have a glass of carbonated water with a slice of lemon or orange in it.
3. Eat high-fibrous vegetables to jumpstart your metabolic rate - Certain veggies, including popular stir-fry items like broccoli and cucumbers, contain a massive amount of fiber per serving. Your body loves fiber and uses it to generate higher levels of calorie-burning even when just relaxing in front of the TV! Shoot for 2-4 servings per day, and make it your #1 weapon for how to lose weight at home.
4. Watch the salt and sugar - Both salt and sugar, even though miles apart on the taste scale actually produce a similar result in your body: Bloating, puffiness, and water retention. Eliminate both as much as possible by using lemon juice as a substitute for salt and the natural sweetener Stevia instead of sugar.
5. Slow down how quickly you eat - Just by adding a few minutes to the time it takes us to eat a meal can reduce the amount of calories that ultimately wind up on our hips as fat deposits by 25%. Time yourself and if you're eating dinner in less than 10 minutes you need to slow down and use a more moderate pace. Surprising to learn how to lose weight at home through something as basic as how quickly you eat, but it's one of the best things clients in my weight-loss programs learn.
6. During TV commercials, do a 2-minute exercise - Who says you need to go to the gym to lose weight? Every time there's a commercial break as you watch TV at night, get up for the entire break and do a simple exercise (jumping jacks, dancing, walking in place, etc). In just 2 regular hours of TV you can do a full 30 minute workout!
7. Stand up to burn calories - Recent science has shown that just the act of standing up, say while reading a magazine, can improve the way your body breaks down fat and uses calories for energy versus sitting down. Every couple hours set a timer to make sure you get up, stand up, and spend 10-15 minutes on your feet as a perfect way how to lose weight at home.
8. What to do if you just can't lose weight - If you're not able to drop inches and get rid of excess water using the previous tips, you'll want to learn a more powerful secret free method that Asian women use to force fat off of their belly and thighs in less than a month...without starving or doing crazy workouts.How To Lose Weight At Home - Burn Fat And Lose Inches Without Killing Yourself At The Health Club!
This method works fast and is very simple, the full details on how to do it are in the free report here: how to lose weight at home. I actually do it myself while relaxing on the couch watching TV, and it works amazingly well.
Click on the link and learn the trick yourself before it's gone: http://www.skinnyasiandiet.com/free-book.htm
Love and good health always,
Catherine Cheng - Founder, The Skinny Asian Diet